Friday, June 20, 2008

It’s got to be a Friday. Please donot check the calendars. Cause it’s a Friday mail my friends.



One good thing about the apple mobile …………….. oh my god before I start ……… please the following are a few stray thoughts a few observations and a few other points which are non fictional and purely 100 % my own work. These words to follow have been thought of by me and nobody else but me and that’s it.



Yes so I was saying the baap of all phones or so I think atleast shall be soon officially be coming to India which is as per newspapers going to be reasonably priced for a phone which offers more than one can ask for. The good thing I guess would be at least I hope the more expensive nokia and sony ericsson phones shall drop their rates. I am talking about the Apple iphone 3Gi. Which I think should be a good buy. And say bye bye to expensive phones.



Expensive phones reminds me that since second hand phones is also a big market you see drivers and servants using fancy camera phones as a result the very very rich buy the very very expensive vertu which frankly has nothing in it.



How can fuel be saved when the status of an individual is decided by the fastest or biggest or the most fancy car. As the salaries of the people increase so does the status and therefore a bike or car or whatever may be the case and as a result more cars and no infrastructure to support the increase. I was thinking even if there is a car which runs on water which I believe has been invented somewhere in Japan that will not solve the problem as water too is not in abundance and will get over faster than it can ever be replenished. So what we need is some new revolution of an invention to run our cars.



By the way One of my friends had smsed me urging me to watch the moon at about 5 30 in the evening as he found it spotless and large but I am sure he may have actually seen the sun and not the moon. He got moonstruck at the time maybe.



Yes if I have written this email at this time of the evening means that I was sitting around not doing any work.



Thank you



Bye bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home