Monday, April 17, 2006

http://www.google.com/custom" target="_top">
Google
WebYOUR DOMAIN NAME

Purpose of life

We are here for a purpose, to do something, to make an impression, to make a name, to be someone, to get something out of the time spent here, to do something worthwhile.

I am currently getting bored and have nothing to do and thus I am doing what I like to do most that is blog. Its been fun blogging. Of course the comments are welcome but they don’t come the comments that is.

There are millions of people who blog , there is so much information available on the net I wonder where it gets stored how things work how like bill gates money vault it never fills up. There is endless amount of news information ranging from a variety of topics available at the click of a button. Wow am glad I am alive during this wonderful phase.

To add a point about men dressing which I spoke in my earlier blog that is our maharajas wore earing and now it’s a rage again. I just hope that men don’t start wearing sari’s. imagine a hairy belly exposed……………….eeeeeeeeeeeeks.

Aamir Khan, a man of integrity and a man of his word. He is definitely a good actor and a fine human being. One never hears him being involved in any controversy or taking advantage of his star power unlike the other khans.
News for my friends I shall no more be emailing my friends my blog anymore if you want to read what I write …………………….. pause………………………giving you guys breathing/laughing space……………….pause………………well then you can access my blog on www.yshrill.blogspot.com………………….welcome aboard my friends. I move to a wider audience and a lot more silence globally.

1 Comments:

Blogger Khakra said...

dude, good to see you finally blog. always fun to read your stuff. ze journalisté, khakra

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home