Friday, October 13, 2006


Hi,
I shall be back next week so said my previous email but a lot of people would be glad that I was not cause like all re launches and like superman returns my so called Friday Blog also bombed at the box office. But that is no reason for me not to try again, in any case people were just reading and junking it before and since they were missing not my mail but the process of the junk the good news is my mail is there in your inbox.

There are so many Hindi films which are going to be released within a year from now which are adapted or copy or like they would call it as inspired from the previously made films. One such atrociously named film is Ram Gopal Varma ka Sholay. I for 1 think Amitabh should not be doing a film like this.

I was thinking I really do that more often that for one to be successful one must have a goal and work towards achieving the goal. To achieve it one has to be honest and patient and never lose sight of the goal. So for everybody I am sending a speacial something a Goal. Do score lots of goals and be successful in any thing and everything which you guys plan to do.

I think that’s a gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood note to end it at.

Bye the byes.

AND LOOK OUT FOR ME.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home